Visitors to your website with an ad blocker enabled, will not see UserWay's Widget when using this installation method.
- Sign up for UserWay and obtain the widget code.
- Access your Google Tag Manager account.
- Create a new Tag in your desired container.
- Configure the Tag as "Custom HTML."
- Paste the UserWay widget code into the HTML text area:
- Define the Trigger (Choose "All Pages")
- Save the Tag settings.
- Publish the changes in Google Tag Manager.
To ensure the UserWay widget code is loaded on all pages of your website, select the "All Pages" option when defining the trigger in the Google Tag Manager interface. This will ensure that the accessibility widget is available to users consistently throughout your website.