To enable TabFocus on Safari, please follow these steps:
- Open Safari browser on your device.
- Click on the "Safari" menu located in the top left corner of your screen.
- Select "Settings" from the dropdown menu:
- Click on the "Advanced" tab in the Preferences window:
- Check the box that says "Press Tab to highlight each item on a webpage."
To enable TabFocus on Firefox, please follow these steps:
- Open Firefox browser on your device.
- Type "about:config" in the address bar and hit Enter.
- Click on the "Accept the Risk and Continue" button if it appears:
- In the search bar, type "accessibility.tabfocus".
- Double-click on the "accessibility.tabfocus" preference to change its value to "7".
- Click the "V" button to save the changes.