Getting started with UserWay's Accessibility Widget:
The UserWay AI-Powered Accessibility Widget helps you reach a wider audience while also offering protection from accessibility-related lawsuits. It has automated features, website customization controls, and the ability to enhance your site’s accessibility to fit your accessibility, compliance, and inclusivity goals.
Let's get started:
- Is the UserWay widget compatible with my website?
- How to upgrade to the Pro version
- How to get your code to implement the widget
Is UserWay's accessibility widget compatible with my website?
To upgrade to the AI-Powered Pro Accessibility widget
- Go to the website that you want to upgrade, and log in to the widget settings there.
- Click on Upgrade Now, and Upgrade Now again.
- Then Select either a monthly or annual subscription:
- Add your credit card information and click Pay Securely to confirm the payment:
Get started with UserWay's 10-day free trial
- Create a UserWay account at https://userway.org/getstarted
- Add your Business Email > Agree > Continue:
- Add the website URL where you would like to install the widget, e.g.: example.com
- Select either monthly or annual subscription and click on Continue to Payment:
Get your code to implement the widget:
- Go to https://userway.org/code > Add the e-mail address of your UserWay account.
- Click on Copy to copy the code text and paste it to your website:
Additional information about the difference between the code types can be found here:
What are the difference between the basic, advanced and white-label script?