UserWay's AI-Powered Accessibility Widget helps you reach a wider audience while also offering protection from accessibility-related lawsuits. It has automated features, website customization controls, and can enhance your site’s accessibility to grow your accessibility, compliance, and inclusivity.
Let's get started:
- Is the UserWay widget compatible with my website?
- Upgrade to the Pro version
- Get your code to implement the widget
Is UserWay's accessibility widget compatible with my website?
To upgrade to the AI-Powered Pro Accessibility widget
- Go to the website that you want to upgrade, and log in to the widget settings there.
- Click on Upgrade Now, and Upgrade Now again.
- Select either a monthly or annual subscription:
- Add your credit card information
- Click Pay Securely to confirm the payment:
Get started with UserWay's 10-day free trial
- Create a UserWay account at https://userway.org/getstarted
- Add your Business Email, click Agree, and Continue:
- Add the website URL where you would like to install the widget, e.g.: example.com
- Select monthly or annual subscription
- Click Continue to Payment:
Get your code to implement the widget:
- Go to https://userway.org/code
- Add the e-mail address of your UserWay account
- Click Copy to get the code text so you can paste it to your website:
Additional information about the difference between the code types can be found here:
What are the differences between the basic and advanced scripts?