To change the location of the widget icon (or widget button) on your site via the Management Console, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your UserWay management console
- Click on My Sites, to list all your sites:
- Click on the domain name, e.g., example.com
- Click on the Button tab to open the widget icon/button design settings:
- Scroll down to Button Location Desktop and Button Location Mobile section. You'll see eight directional options and pixel-specific options for positioning your widget button/icon on your site. You can also choose to apply your positioning changes to all your sites.
- Select your preferred position
- Click Apply or Apply to all sites to save changes.